Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! Use the tabs above to access links to games that will help students practice some of the more complex skills we are learning and will be tested on. I will add more as I find them. I hope to get vocabulary and spelling words updated soon, so check back! on what we are studying can be found below. Please let us know what you think by commenting on our posts!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Iowa Assessments Are Done!




We have completed all of our Iowa Assessments.  Students took tests on Reading, Written Expression, Math, Science, Vocabulary, Spelling, Capitalization, Punctuation, and Computation.  I think all would say they breathed a sigh of relief as they finished taking them and that they really tried to knock my socks off!

Great job to these Inquiring Kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment